Saturday 7 May 2011

La Perouse - Botany Bay

The night before Mother's Day we went to the Sailing Club in Yarra Bay. It seems to me a secret Sydney spot. For only a bunch of kids & their family enjoy the beach & by night timid people - like us - stroll over the white-white sand & OLE enter the restaurant for a real feast. This time .... Lobster tasting so good that made my palate feel "goose skin":)
Watching the sunset, from the balcony, Botany Bay, Bruce & I celebrated the special occasion. "Your kids are spread around the world, so Texas & Manchitas asked me to take you here!"

Staring at the clear sky I sent a huge hug & a kiss to my Christian, at the moment working in San Francisco, USA; to Rodolfo, living & working in Queenstwon, NZ; to Cristobal living in Dublin ...
And to Carolita .... well, just waiting for tomorrow real real real hug.

Sydney secret spot? Just ask me, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment